A Healthy(ish) Guide to Christmas Dinner
An eBook full of healthy Christmas recipes to fill your dinner table
Hello everyone! I’m so excited to announce Sweet Basil & Thyme’s first ever eBook! This simple guide aims to helps you cook the perfect Christmas dinner without all the stress and weight gain that usually comes with the territory.
The recipes included are healthy(ish), made with simple ingredients and instructions, and provide common substitutions for allergies, dietary restrictions, and lifestyle choices. I don’t include any main courses in this guide as I never cook them myself. My Christmas dinners are always so full of appetizers, sides, and desserts that I never have room for the traditional Turkey or Ham. Feel free to add them as you please!
Some of the recipes included are:
- Golden Turmeric Ginger Latte
- Gingerbread Biscotti
- Traditional Stuffing with Kale
- Rosemary Focaccia
- Brussel Sprout & Kale Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie
- and 11 other delicious options!
A few ways to get your hands on A Healthy(ish) Guide to Christmas Dinner
- If you are a current subscriber to Sweet Basil & Thyme, check your inbox! You should have received it automatically when this post went live.
- If you aren’t a current subscriber, just enter your email in that green bar at the top and you will get this eBook automatically as well!
- Buy on Amazon Kindle here.
- Stay tuned over the next few weeks and some of these recipes will go live on the blog – but not all of them! So hit that subscribe button if you want the full book now.
Did you get the recipes already? Let me know what you think! Saving for later to try? Always feel free to come back and drop me a comment or shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear what you think of my favorites.
Thank you for reading, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!